Limited Print Run - Ingrid Gala Exclusive
Virgin Limited to 500
Special Release for SDCC Convention
As Alice's sister Edith and her childhood friend Earl fight for a way to bring her back, Alice has to contend with whether or not her torment is due to her father, herself, or maybe a curious combination of both...
Superstar writer Dan Panosian (Unkindness of Ravens, Black Tape) and artist Giorgio Spalletta (007: For King & Country) explore the morbid side of escapism in this twisted tale that blurs the line between fantasy and reality.
On all Order’s we Can't Guarantee 9.8 but we will try our Best to get You a 9.8 Copy
We can only Guarantee a 9.2 Copy – Read Below to see what a 9.2 is
Near mint to Near Mint- / 9.4 TO 9.2
This book is an excellent copy with great eye appeal.
- It is vibrant with supple pages.
- The spine may have a couple of very small stress lines that break color.
- Minor creasing.
- The spine is almost completely flat.
- The cover is relatively flat with almost minimal surface wear and the cover inks are generally bright with medium to high reflectivity.
- The staples may show some discoloration, but it's not too noticeable on first glance.
- The inside pages and covers usually will be off-white/white, but can be cream/off-white with the absence of other defects.