Limited Print Run - John Giang
Virgin Limited to 500
Leading into the fifth anniversary of Something Is Killing The Children and building on last year's Book of Slaughter, Maxine Slaughter steps into the spotlight in her journey from White to Black Mask.
With New Orleans as her destination, what will Maxine uncover about House Boucher... and what will she learn about herself in the process?
The award-winning, bestselling creative team of James Tynion IV and Werther Dell'Edera unleash their only first issue of 2023 and set the stage for year five of the Slaughterverse!
On all Order’s we Can't Guarantee 9.8 but we will try our Best to get You a 9.8 Copy
We can only Guarantee a 9.2 Copy – Read Below to see what a 9.2 is
Near mint to Near Mint- / 9.4 TO 9.2
This book is an excellent copy with great eye appeal.
- It is vibrant with supple pages.
- The spine may have a couple of very small stress lines that break color.
- Minor creasing.
- The spine is almost completely flat.
- The cover is relatively flat with almost minimal surface wear and the cover inks are generally bright with medium to high reflectivity.
- The staples may show some discoloration, but it's not too noticeable on first glance.
- The inside pages and covers usually will be off-white/white, but can be cream/off-white with the absence of other defects.