Limited Print Run - John Giang
Virgin Limited to 500
22 years later, the long-disbanded team reunites to mourn the losses of beloved friends, but Zack and Billy have some unexpected information to share-Jason, the Red Ranger, has been operating as a lone vigilante, and has since disappeared.
Will the remaining Rangers be able to track him down, especially with a mysterious figure in pursuit?
Written by actress, screenwriter, and director Amy Jo Johnson, the original Pink Ranger herself, along with rising star co-writer Matt Hotson (Titans) and renowned artist Nico Leon (Spider-Man, Catwoman), fans can experience something unlike anything they ever have before in the Power Rangers universe, in TV or comics!
On all Order’s we Can't Guarantee 9.8 but we will try our Best to get You a 9.8 Copy
We can only Guarantee a 9.2 Copy – Read Below to see what a 9.2 is
Near mint to Near Mint- / 9.4 TO 9.2
This book is an excellent copy with great eye appeal.
- It is vibrant with supple pages.
- The spine may have a couple of very small stress lines that break color.
- Minor creasing.
- The spine is almost completely flat.
- The cover is relatively flat with almost minimal surface wear and the cover inks are generally bright with medium to high reflectivity.
- The staples may show some discoloration, but it's not too noticeable on first glance.
- The inside pages and covers usually will be off-white/white, but can be cream/off-white with the absence of other defects.